We currently have a job opening for an outside IT Sales Consultant. We are looking for a dedicated, confident, seasoned sales person, with a high activity level, lots of relevant experience, good focus and the ability to take the initiative to move your sales forward. Your core focus will be working to develop new accounts, increase sales with clients and to identify and provide technology solutions including, but not limited to, managed services delivery, backup solutions, and developing hosting and virtual private server sales. You will be using leads, referrals, direct calls and prospecting to position GRIP I.T. services and solutions while focusing on developing new business. This challenging position will require you to create opportunities and close sales in a targeted professional market segment of small to medium-sized accounts (20 – 500 employees). Your typical project deal sizes range between 15k to 150k+ depending on the type of opportunity.
- Focus on developing new business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Responsible for new marketing initiatives, lead generation, business sales and development, hitting sales goals
- Interfacing with the solution architects, developers, infrastructure, and leadership to promote the best solutions and practices to serve our clients well
- Living and breathing both the business and technology–and translating between the two
- Working with prospective clients by discussing and developing technology solutions while leveraging GRIP I.T. services
- Managing client expectations for delivery timeframes
- Contributing to development of new solutions and ideas for services
- Effective client presentations
- Consultative selling style
- Proactive and contributing to development of marketing and sales resources
- Traveling to prospective firms and attend trade shows as required
- Ongoing professional sales and industry training
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales experience in I.T. arena
- Experience using CRM systems such as Dynamics
- Solid working knowledge and /or hands on experience with MSP, VoIP, Virtualization, SLAs, etc…
- Highly presentable and articulate
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently
- Literate in social media tools ex. LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook, blogging, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technology architecture background in networking technologies such as VoIP, SLAs, business process flow, etc.
- Networking and some technical certifications required by vendor programs
- Proficient in related technologies, including Windows, Linux, WAN, De-duplication, DR, Telephony, etc.
- Able to build trusted partnership relationships with clients.
- Strong customer service orientation
GRIP I.T. is a growing I.T. Solutions Provider and Managed Services company that owns and operates a fully certified Tier 3, SSAE 16 Data Centre. Based in Richmond Hill, we offer our team members flexible hours, personal growth and career development. Our organization is expanding to provide 24/7 coverage and are looking for night owls and morning people alike! Our clients appreciate the high security standards and personal care we give both our clients and team members.
We hold all our team members to high standards because we believe personal integrity and character are more important than making a “buck”. We always strive to go above and beyond! Hence, we’re looking for the right team members to find new clients and new opportunities.
A Few Benefits...
Prescription Drugs Coverage
Dental & Vision
Ongoing Training & Development
Physical & Mental Therapy
Holiday Bonus Time Off
- Min. 3 years, preferably 7 years of experience in sales implementing networking, server, storage, virtualization solutions, selling MSP agreements
- Previous training preferred in selling MSP solutions
- Proven track record and able to show revenue target acquisition on a timeline
- Experience with companies of similar size and similar products and services preferred